Writing 1

By Admin 6 comments
Read the email and decide which parts are
the intro
the details
the action
the close

Dear Simon,

Thank you very much for showing me round your production facilities. I was most impressed.I’m pleased to tell you that your company is one of two short-listed for the production of our new website video. This is an important part of our marketing strategy and we are sure you will treat this with the importance it deserves.I need to have a draft outline of your thoughts for this video by the end of the month. Please send this to me by email as an attachment.If you need any further help, feel free to contact me.
Best wishes.
Sandy BennyMarketing Manager

Now try these two exercises.

What comes next? In the first exercise, you have to rewrite the text in the correct order. Look at the three possibilities. Which one continues the text?

In the second exercise, you have to fill in all the missing words. Enter words. If they are correct, they will appear in the text.

6 Comments

juhi pareek

Nov 11, 2019, 10:15 am

Dear sandy
Thanks a lot for short listing us. We are very pleased that you are choosing us for your new website video. The video is really great.

Thanks a lot.
Simon.

Ranu

Nov 11, 2019, 10:17 am

Intro: Thank you very much for showing me round your production facilities. I was most impressed.I’m pleased to tell you that your company is one of two short-listed for the production of our new website video

Detail: This is an important part of our
Action: Please send this to me by email as an attachment.If you need any further help, feel free to contact me.
Close: best wishes.
Sandy BennyMarketing Manager

juhi pareek

Nov 11, 2019, 4:42 am

The intro : Dear Simon,

The Details: Thank you very much for showing me round your production facilities. I was most impressed.This is an important part of our marketing strategy and we are sure you will treat this with the importance it deserves.

The Action: .I need to have a draft outline of your thoughts for this video by the end of the month. Please send this to me by email as an attachment.

The Close: .If you need any further help, feel free to contact me.
Best wishes.
Sandy Benny Marketing Manager

Ankit Sharma

Nov 11, 2019, 10:22 am

The intro : Dear Simon,
I’m pleased …………….. new website video.

The Details: Thank you very much for ……………… you will treat this with the importance it deserves.

The Action: .I need to have a draft…………. email as an attachment.

The Close: .If you need any further help, feel free to contact me.
Best wishes.
Sandy Benny
Marketing Manager

Ankit Sharma

Nov 11, 2019, 11:18 am

Dear Sandy,
I have been feeling blessed since I received your mail regarding shortlisting us for your new product video. We will make our every possible effort to boost your marketing strategy.

Thanks a lot
Simon

Arifa

Nov 11, 2019, 8:12 am

The intro :
Dear Simon,

The Details:

The Action:

The Close:
If you need any further help, feel free to contact me.

Best wishes.